Not required (Training Provided)
Flight time notes
- Applicants must meet the FAA CPL / MEIR certification minimums.
- Commercial Pilot Certificate with Multi-Engine and Instrument ratings
- Graduated within the previous 24 months, or currently enrolled as a junior or senior in an undergraduate or graduate program
- 3.0 GPA or higher
Compensation and benefits
Career path / Flow-through program
- Train on a specific fleet in aircraft systems, cockpit flows/procedures and SIM training sessions
- Successfully operate full motion simulator to support customer tours and flight testing purposes
- Perform the responsibilities tasked in the airline operation department
- Receive recommendations by UPS management team to transition to AMF
- Acquire 500 hours total time
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Protect yourself.
United States | N. America