Chief Pilot - E-Jet E195
Porter Airlines | Airline | Regional Canada
Employment - Permanent
Applicants must be able to show proof of right to work in Canada.
YTZ - Toronto
FUNCTION: The Chief Pilot, Embraer E2 will work closely with the Director, Flight Operations in developing and maintaining Porters standard operating procedures. The Chief Pilot will oversee the safety and wellbeing of the pilot group while reinforcing Porters values.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the Director Flight Operations in managing daily flight operations
- Developing and maintaining Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Evaluation and appointing Check Pilots
- Issuing directives and notices to pilots as required
- Developing and/or implementing all required approved training programs for Porter Airlines Inc. pilots
- Ensuring the required technical information produced by manufacturers and other sources is made available to flight crews
- Responsible for the operational suitability and requirements of all aerodromes and routes served by Porter Airlines Inc.
- The actioning and distribution of accident, incident, and other occurrence reports
- The issuing of Dangerous Goods (DG) Certificates of training and the maintenance of records of DG training for pilots
- The processing and actioning of any pilot reports
- The maintenance of high standards of pilot proficiency
- The supervision of Approved Check Pilots and all line pilots
- Actively participate in Porters Safety Management System
YTZ - Toronto
Get notified of New Vacancies