First Officer - Dash 8 Q-Series
Dynamic Aviation | Other (General aviation) United States
Dash 8 Q-Series
Employment - Permanent
Applicants must be able to show proof of right to work in the U.S.
CHO - Charlottesville VA
The ISR Pilot for Dash-8 role exists to provide pilot services for tactical ISR aircraft in austere OCONUS locations.
- Pilot the Dash-8 in company operations related to:
- Functional check flights
- OCONUS ISR flight activities
- Other flight responsibilities as assigned
- Perform precise aerial survey flying in all types of weather and terrain driven by diverse sensor requirements
- Know and comply with Federal Aviation Regulations, applicable Army Regulations (AR 95-1), and company standards
- Represent Dynamic Aviation by presenting a confident, professional pilot image to customers and the general public
- Provide daily communications while on assignment with customers
- Perform Mission Briefing Officer duties as assigned
- May be required to cover TOC duties on non-flying days to support mission aircraft operations.
- Selected candidates will be required to operate ELINT, E/O IR, and/or other airborne sensors and communications equipment (training will be provided)
- Other duties as assigned
At Dynamic Aviation, we solve unique challenges for our customers with innovative aviation solutions. Our focus is on operations that serve, protect, and enhance the lives of families and communities worldwide. Whether modifying aircraft to help protect our service members overseas, performing geographical mapping for scientific research, or working to suppress large wild fires on the West Coast, we serve with integrity and excellence.
Since our beginning in 1967, Dynamic Aviation continues a legacy of building strong relationships among our coworkers, community and customers. Guided by our values, our talented team of more than 700 aviation professionals provide the foundation of our success. At Dynamic Aviation, everyone has the opportunity to make an impact and enrich the lives of others.
You will grow both personally and professionally being a part of our team. We enjoy helping our employees achieve their potential and support them every step of the way.
It is the policy of Dynamic Aviation to prohibit and eliminate discrimination on grounds of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. It is also Dynamic Aviation's policy to provide equal employment for all and comply with any affirmative action obligations pursuant to the Federal Executive Orders, 11246 and 11375, as amended.
CHO - Charlottesville VA
Get notified of New Vacancies