Not required (Training Provided)
Required where permitted by applicable law
- Must have valid drivers license and passport
- Must be willing to relocate to Long Island, NY
- Previous experience operating in 14 CFR Part 91 or 135 environments required, with a thorough understanding of 14 CFR Part 91 and ICAO Standards.
- Must have a demonstrated track record of an excellent working relationship with the FAA.
- Bachelors degree in aviation or equivalent discipline is preferred.
- GV and or CL300 Type Rating is very helpful, but not a requirement.
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Protect yourself.
United States | N. America