Not required (Training Provided)
- Challenger 300/350 type rating
- Unrestricted ability to travel worldwide
- Must reside within 2 hours of a major metropolitan area
- Required to work varying hours including day and night; weekdays, weekends and holidays.
- Able to manage rest in order to always be prepared for flight duty during their tour.
- Service-oriented with a neat, well-groomed appearance and a demonstrated ability to make a positive impression including a strong capability to effectively interact with passengers.
- Must demonstrate the ability to make quick and accurate decisions while paying close attention to detail, both technically and from a passenger-service perspective.
- FAA A/P or Aircraft Maintenance Engineer license a plus
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Protect yourself.
United States | N. America