Not required (Training Provided)
Flight time notes
- 2000 hours multiengine jet airplane experience
Required where permitted by applicable law
- 1 year corporate or private aviation work experience
- Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit
- High school diploma
- Highly flexible hours required; extended travel, multiple overnight stays, weekend, holidays etc.
- Willing to travel 80-100%
- Currently living or willing to relocate within one hour of the Kansas City metro area
- Ability to hold a valid Passport
- Ability to travel internationally as a crew member
- At least 3 years experience crewing jet-powered aircraft
- Pilot-in-Command jet experience
- Type Rating CL30, or other jet type rating.
- Experience with formal safety management programs and associated audit programs
- Bachelor's degree in an Aviation related field
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Protect yourself.
United States | N. America
- Kansas City