Sweden | Europe
West Atlantic Sweden is looking for a new NP FO.
Our operation involves three aircraft types, Bae ATP, CRJ-200 and Boeing 737.
You will lead and develop the Flight Operation team for West Atlantic Sweden together with a dedicated team of Chief Pilots and administrative crew, including crew planning.
The NP FO is subject to approval by the Swedish CAA and reports to the Accountable Manager of the Company.
The NP FO has the full directive authority in flight operational matters.
The Nominated Person Flight Operations has to maintain authority in all flight safety and operational matters by;
- Conducting a minimum of 25 flights a year; including training and checking to stay informed of pilots attitudes and standards.
- Leading the Flight Operations Department while coordinating with other Nominated Persons, subcontractors, relevant authorities etc.
- Prepare the departmental budget and activity plans and supervise its outcome.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of all applicable regulations and limitations.
- Ensuring that all personnel are fully qualified and authorized for their assigned duties.
- Monitor that necessary equipment and sufficient resources are allocated for all flights to be carried out safely, appropriately, effectively and to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Maintain and develop relevant manuals and issue instructions to ascertain that company procedures and standards are in accordance with the requirements set by the applicable regulations.
- Ensuring that internal control, quality assurance and supervision of adherence to company procedures is integrated in all activities within the department.
- Liaise with the SCAA and other relevant authorities and organisations and when appropriate take part in organised seminars and meetings.
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Protect yourself.