Swiss International Air Lines
Flag Carrier Airline
Switzerland | Europe
Especially in uncertain times, it is even more important that the "Protection" in our "High-Reliability Organization" is and remains guaranteed. Would you like to take an active role as Fleet Safety Officer within the Fleet Safety Team
As a member of the Fleet Safety Team, you are a flight safety specialist. You are responsible for all safety issues in the SWISS flight operation. In this position you move between the safety back office and the front-oriented fleet management.
- Create the risk landscape
- Manage flight crew reports
- Process safety relevant information within the Safety Risk Management
- Support and advise the fleet management in all areas of safety
- Evaluate flight crew reports according to risk relevance
- Inform the flight crew members in flight safety matters, contributing to publications and contact person for all safety-related questions from pilots in your fleet
- Maintain the Hazard List of the fleet - knowledge of their risk exposure
Support and propagate the safety culture
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Protect yourself.